The plan will be active instantly after the SIM is activated, customer will enjoy following services:
- Unlimited Mobile Data Usage in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau (3 Days)
(Roaming Operator: Hong Kong – CSL/ Mainland China – China Mobile)
- Over 4 million unlimited CTM Greater China Wi-Fi Hotspot (3 Days)
Term and condition
- The 4G+ Mainland China-Hong Kong-Macau Data Plan will expire after 3 days (72 hours), and will not be extended automatically. When the data usage in Mainland China, Hong Kong and/or Macau reaches 2GB within 3 days (72 hours), the data transmission speed (Upload and Download) will automatically adjust to not lower than 256 kbps.
- Highly recommend customer to select the network “manually” at handset device in Mainland China or Hong Kong; otherwise, an additional roaming data usage will be charged base on the charging scheme of the selected roaming network operators.
- Customers are required to use the smartphone that support TD-SCDMA (3G) / TD-LTE (4G) network to enjoy 3G/4G data service via China Mobile.
- The actual data transmission speed may vary due to certain circumstances such as the current internet environment, the computer hardware used, software(s) installed and used, the number of concurrent users, the location, the speed of the website(s) and other factors.
- Local Wi-Fi hotspots include Wi-Fi Bus + moving hotspots, 7 Eleven (Macau) & Circle K (Macau).
- When using CTM Greater China Wi-Fi service overseas, customers are required to select “China Mobile” as mobile service operator in Mainland China, “CSL” as mobile service operator in Hong Kong, and “Chunghwa Telecom” as mobile service operator in Taiwan. For details, please refer to the “Roaming Wi-Fi Partner” at www.cyberctm.com.
- The thereafter charge of Local Voice Airtime is $0.40(MOP /Minute).
- The existing tariff of Roaming Service and International Service are applicable to this prepaid card.
- For more details about CTM Prepaid Card services, please refer to the "Prepaid Card Important Notes" at www.ctm.net.
- The offer and latest prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The service is based on CTM Acceptable Use Policy “AUP”.
- All products shall be picked up at Macau International Airport CTM service counter only (working hour 10:15-14:00, 15:00-19:00 )
- Counted from the designated pick up date, if the customer don’t pick up the products within 30 days, the order will be invalid.
- CTM reserves the right to make the final decision in case of any dispute.