- The best and fastest high-speed 4G network in Macau
- Unlimited Data Usage
- Share up to 8 devices
- Full Network Coverage throughout Macau
Term and condition
- Customer need to pay MOP$500 deposit (cash only) upon the collection of pocket Wi-Fi device at our service counter in Macau International Airport
- All products shall be picked up at Macau International Airport CTM service counter only (working hour 10:15-14:00, 15:00-19:00)
-Return location: CTM Service counter at Macau International Airport(10:15-14:00, 15:00-19:00), CTM Nape Shop (10:30-22:00) or other CTM shops
- Upon all the leased equipment is timely and returned to CTM in good condition, the deposit will be refunded to Customer.
- Customer understands and agrees that return of the equipment must be proceeded in person, otherwise the deposit will not be refunded.
- Customer is required to return the Pocket Wi-Fi device on or before the agreed rental end date and specified time, otherwise an additional charge shall be applied in accordance with the daily rental MOP$50.
- If the equipment is lost, damaged or stolen, the applicable equipment charges shall be paid by the Registered Customer.
- In the event the Customer experiences a delay of 3 or more days in returning the equipment, or should the equipment received be damaged, an $500 charge shall be applied to the Customer as late or damaged, respectively.
- Calculation: Lease must last for at least one (1) days, i.e., twenty-four (24) hours and is only applicable up to a maximum of thirty (30) days. Daily rent is charged on consecutive 24-hour basis from start (pick-up) time. Part of a day will be charged as a full day. The paid rent will not be refunded in case of any early return of equipment.
- The quantity of products is limited and is only available for rental while stock lasts.
- Counted from the designated pick up date, if the customer don’t pick up the products within 30 days, the order will become invalid.
- Please refer to the product leaflet for more details.
- CTM reserves the right to make the final decision in case of any dispute.