The plan will be active instantly after the SIM is connect, customer will enjoy the following services:
- Unlimited Mobile Data Usage in Macau (7 Days)
- Over 4 million unlimited CTM Greater China Wi-Fi Hotspot (7 Days)
- 30 minutes Basic Local Voice Airtime
Term and condition
- The 4G+ "Online Everywhere in Macau" plan will expire after 7 days (168 hours), and will not extend automatically. For service extension, please re-apply for the plan, the charge is deducted instantly and is limited to one application only during the same period.
- Once the accumulated local data usage of a customer exceeds 4GB within 7 days (168 hours), the data transmission speed (upload and download) will automatically be adjusted to not less than 256kbps.
- The actual data transmission speed may vary due to certain circumstances such as the current internet environment, the computer hardware used, software(s) installed and used, the number of concurrent users, the location, the speed of the website(s) and other factors.
- Local Wi-Fi hotspots include Wi-Fi Bus + moving hotspots, 7 Eleven (Macau) & Circle K (Macau).
- When using CTM Greater China Wi-Fi service overseas, customers are required to select “China Mobile” as mobile service operator in Mainland China, “CSL” as mobile service operator in Hong Kong, and “Chunghwa Telecom” as mobile service operator in Taiwan. For details, please refer to the “Roaming Wi-Fi Partner” at www.cyberctm.com.
- The thereafter charge of Local Voice Airtime is $0.40(MOP /Minute).
- For more details about CTM Prepaid Card services, please refer to the "Prepaid Card Important Notes" at www.ctm.net.
- The offer and latest prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The service is provided based on the CTM Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
- All products shall be picked up at Macau International Airport CTM service counter only (working hour 10:15-14:00, 15:00-19:00 )
- Counted from the designated pick up date, if the customer don’t pick up the products within 30 days, the order will be invalid.
- CTM reserves the right to make the final decision in case of any dispute.