DetailsVehicle: Toyota Alphard or Similar
Terms and conditions:
1. Above service rates include chauffeur, fuel and highway toll. Other rates and charges may apply subject to the service requested.
2. A surcharge of $700 to be applied to the cross-border services (inbound/outbound) between 21:00-08:00 for Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Zhuhai. Other places: Available upon request.
3. Shenzhen Town includes: Luohu, Futian, Nanshan, Guanlan, Shiyan, Buji, Pinghu, Baoan, Shekou, Songjiang, Huanggang Port.
4. Guangzhou Town includes: Railway Station (East Station), Xintang, Phoenix City, Tianhe.
5. Zhongshan Town includes: Shijie (City Center), Tanzhou, Zhongshan Hot Spring Golf, Shangri-La, Agile, Doumen.
6. Dongguan includes: Changan / Humen, Houjie / Dalingshan, Guancheng, Changping, Liaobu.
7. Zhuhai Town includes: Gongbei Port, Gongbei Light Rail Station, Zhuhailai Charm Hotel, Jida/Jiuzhou Port, Oriental Golf, Hengqin.
8. No waiting charge for the first hour of waiting for a single trip or return. Thereafter, the hourly rate charge will be applied after the first hour of waiting.
9. Holiday Surcharge of 50% of the basic rates to be applied for services rendered during the Macau Statutory Holidays.
10. Subject to weather and road conditions permitting, services will be provided with a Typhoon Surcharge of 50% of the Basic rates if a Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted.
11. For places not listed above, please call our office for details.
12. Advance 72-hr booking is required to confirm – Pick Up/ Drop Off locations, Date(s), and Time(s).
13. 24-hour booking hotline: 853-28584499, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Order only valid for 3 months after booking .
16. Terms and Conditions may be subject to change.
17. The Goldenland email Voucher / eVoucher must be presented to the car hire company once the chauffeur picks up. We cannot be held responsible for rentals rejected if an email voucher / eVoucher is not presented.
List of Macau Statutory Holidays
New Year’s Day
1st-3rd Day of Chinese New Year
Ching Ming Festival
Day Following the Mid-Autumn Festival
National Day of PRC
Chung Yeung Festival
Macau SAR Establishment Day